Friday, November 20, 2009

my jobs

1.
Industrial Machinery Mechanic

2.
Auto body Repairer

3.
Millwright

4.
Bicycle Mechanic

5.
Welder

6.
Automotive Service Technician

7.
Diesel Technician

8.
Manufacturing Machine Operator

9.
Small Engine Mechanic

10.
Motorcycle Mechanic

The first job I would like to do is to be a diesel technician. I think I would like that job because I like hands on work and I am good with using my hands. I like fixing things and making things work right, or putting things back together. The person that got me interested in the machinery and fixing machines. How I practice the skills for my job is I watch my dad work on the car and then he has me do what he does.
The second job that I would like to have is motorcycle mechanic because I would like to learn as much as I can about motorcycles. Because my dad was working on a bike and I had no clue what he was doing. I got interested when my dad and I went to a junk yard and took a motorcycle apart and I was so fascinated by what my dad was doing with the motorcycle at the junk yard.

3 comments: